Faulkner Haynes Response to COVID-19
To our Customers & Partners:
We hope that you are all in good health and are navigating this “new reality” as successfully as possible.
Faulkner Haynes will remain operational during the COVID-19 crisis and will be available to support you in every way possible. Here’s a summary of our plan as we navigate through the uncertainty:
SALES & SUPPORT: We are fully operational while working remote and we are ready, willing and able to support our customers:
- Remote access: All employees have laptops; most have complete home office setups with 32” screens. We do not rely on a physical office
- Take-offs, estimating, pricing and proposals: We use on-screen take-off software on 32” monitors. We have complete access to vendor pricing. We don’t’ rely on plotters, printers or price books.
- All job files are on our private cloud: We went paperless 3 years ago. We do not rely on file cabinets
- Order Acknowledgments shipping notifications: we continue to update our systems with vendor notifications on ship dates and lead times and our employees have complete access to this information.
- Also…our Customer Portal gives our customers the ability to check acknowledgments and ship dates on their own.
- Raleigh & Charlotte warehouse are open and working hard.
- Warehouse employees are taking every precaution to keep the environment clean and sanitized.
- We are stocking at a high level to make sure we can provide the products you need for your projects. We are placing replenishment orders everyday to keep you going.
- FH247: Our online store allows you to place warehouse orders 24/7. Once logged in, you can see availability and pricing, as well as access spec sheets and IOMs for nearly every product we stock.
ONLINE CUSTOMER RESOURCES: We have several online resources for our customers to use, available 24/7:
- FH247: Our online store allows you to place Orders 24/7 from warehouses. Once logged in, you can see availability and pricing, as well as access spec sheets and IOMs for nearly every product we stock.
- Customer Portal: View project & order status, View/Download Invoices & Statements, and Sign up to receive shipment notifications and order status reports delivered right to your inbox. Register for your account now (click here).
- Faulknerhaynes.com: Our home page has a ‘Customer Resources’ tab that includes links to:
- Lien Waiver Requests
- Credit App
- PDF version of our Product Catalog
Please let us know if there’s anything Faulkner Haynes can help you or your company with while we all sort through the impact COVID-19 is having on us all.
We wish everyone good health, safety and productivity!