320 Surge Protective Device
The 300 Series of surge protection devices are specifically designed for low to medium exposure locations.
The 320 line is available with surge current ratings up to 25kA per mode or 50kA per phase. A status LED and relay contacts provide indication of the suppression system failure or power loss.
UL 1449 3rd Edition (2009) Type 2 Listed
- Non-modular low exposure TVSS
- Displays LED status indication
- Provides remote indication capability
- Retrofits easily onto existing panelboards.
- Attaches directly to the breaker in the panel.
- Offers easy, safe and maintenance-free operation.
- Protects your investment with a 5-year parts warranty.
- Distribution panelboards
- Control panels
- Maximum ContinuousOperating Voltage (MOV): 120VAC (125%), all others (115%)
- Surge current Rating:25kA or 50kA per Phase
- Fault Current Rating: (AIC)22 kAIC
- Operating Frequency Range:47 to 63 Hz
- 50W EMI/RFI Attenuation:40 dB
- Response Time:<0.5 ns
- Status Indication:LEDs, Dry Contacts
- Certifications:ANSI/UL 1449 3rd Edition (2009) Type 2, CUL
- Warranty: 5 Years Parts